Monday, December 1, 2008

WHEW!!! ANOTHER ONE THROUGH!!


We started this rainy/snowy Monday morning at the worst place I know... the heart doctor's office.
 It's a totally nice place with people I now know pretty well... but I hate going there.
 So Jake got his 2 month check-up this morning and once again everything is staying the same.
 YEAH!! It's a bittersweet yeah.
The doctor told as again that at some point he's gonna have to have surgery. And today she threw us a little curve ball. She wanted to begin the conversation about a surgeon. Which let me tell you is very scary. But the good news is God ALWAYS gives me a peace that surpasses all understanding and I talk to her about it like it's nothing. There are never any tears or panic or the lack of thoughts. 
  So back to the surgeon chat. Long story short... the plan now is to go out of state. We're talking Ann Arbor Michigan, Boston or Philadelphia
 Now.. don't let me mislead you... this could be years away. Or not.
So continuing praying that my little boy's ticker keeps goin' strong. That God works a miracle.
But we are also praying for the right hands to perform the work that needs to be done.
Please pray for Dave and I to accept God's plan for our little boy. HIS plan IS perfect. It just may not be mine.
 So...let's change the subject and have a little fun. Tonight my man and I are gonna have a good time...(no, not that way..sorry mom I know your saying all three of my names right now out of embarrassesment)  
We're gonna put up our Christmas tree. 
Stay tuned... pictures are soon to follow.










 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That's what i was thinking, Christmas tree, right? What were you thinking?
I hear David is a real good light man!
David don't forget you have to put up lights one more time, at your old home place! Your "The Man" Dave!!!!