Monday, December 15, 2008

I need your vote

So, the discussion around the White House for a while has been about David's hair.
 I've been "asking" him for at least a month when he's gonna  get it cut.

 The answer: Today.  Tomorrow. This Week.

 Well...folks at least 30 tomorrows have come and gone and still no scissors, razor or guard of any number has touched his locks.

 The hair has become such a site that it's even been a discussion at the Predators.
His boss says leave it.   The Preds'  color analyst Terry Crisp says "get a haircut kid."  Even one of the Predator players was overheard on the plane during a recent road trip saying: "What's up with that White guy? Who does he think he is?" (you have to read that last statement in your best broken english accent)  I think that means he dosen't like it.

 So my question to you? Should the long locks stay... or should they go.

Here's Dave now:


And here he is with shorter hair:



I was all for him getting it cut... then I saw George Clooney in "Leatherheads" and his hair kinda reminded me of Dave's .. and oh...I don't know... I now kinda like it long.

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jenny Ann-
It's not the hair on his head that bothers me...it's the back hair, more affectionately known as his summer sweater, that creeps out from the back of his collar...I suggest a stocking stuffer of a 32oz. bottle of Nair or a trip to a salon to get a Brazilian all over...
But no matter what his hair length, he's a keeper!
Joel

Melissa said...

I am in favor of long hair, more to run my fingers through. Roger, however, is in favor of short hair so he doesn't have to mess with it. Guess who wins around here...

O:)
Melissa

Beth Howard said...

For sure Dave is adorable no matter what. However, the curling-on-the-forehead 'do makes me think maybe he is wearing tight-rolled jeans or hammer pants in the lower portion of the picture...

Merry Christmas, Whites!!

Anonymous said...

Cut the hair! He needs to grow a beard...

David

Pete Weber said...

http://www.bigboy.com/

Check out the picture in the upper left-hand corner! Was Dave a model? Is he a direct descendant?
Stay tuned!

Anonymous said...

Maybe a flat iron would be helful. If the flat iron does not work then go for the scissors.

Anonymous said...

Cut!

Anonymous said...

The long hair is HAWT!

Anonymous said...

At least he still has hair! But buzz it just for the fun of it.

Kevin S.

Anonymous said...

Its looks brutal. Embarrasing.

Nancy said...

Hi, Jenny Ann. Found you somehow on my WS web search this morning. My 4-year-old son has WS, too. The internet has been a great place to explore this diagnosis and connect with people. Are you going to the convention in 2010? Did you make it to the one in Cali this year?

You son is A-D-O-R-A-B-L-E.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

Anonymous said...

I'm too late to get my vote in , since David has had it cut already. But! It reminded me of his soccer days. He had it longer than that! I asked him why then and his response was "The girls like it cuz when I run it flys in the wind!"
Either way David you look good, but that's just your Mom talking.
Love you all
Mammie