Sunday, July 10, 2011

Jake Hearts Buzz

There's so many pictures from our Disney trip that I've been a little intimidated about trying to even pick which ones to put on here.

Tonight I've feeling brave and diving into the task.

I've decided we can wrap up our day at the Magic Kingdom with a little tale about Jake and Buzz.

The two have been a pair for over a year and finally... he got to meet him.

Look at the little arm out ready to get his autograph.



Then... all Jake would do is stare.




And then came the funny part... My Jake is button man and I hear Buzz at home every day... over and over and over. He finally meets our galactic friend and all he wants to do is push his buttons. Too adorable!





After meeting his superhero Grammy decides to buy him his 4th Buzz doll. (as I rolled my eyes)





It was the hit of the day.

Buzz rode the Carousel.






He rode Dumbo with Mom.



And Buzz even went into flight at the dinner table




Of course we wrapped up the day with the parade and fireworks.



With my tired little man clinging onto daddy.




Ahh... it is magical. But after 14 hours at the Magic Kingdom I was wishing for some pixie dust to fly me back to my room.

The next day we would take a walk on the wild side.



4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, Buzz's best day ever. He got to meet Jake and ride the rides with him. Lucky astronaut. Seriously love his little hand holding out the autograph book! Come to knoxville! I miss you all. Lots of love.
Farrah

Anonymous said...

Yes Farrah the pic with Jake holding out for an autograph, the Best. But i don't know why I kept seeing SIDEBURNS!
Mammie

Unknown said...

you are invited to follow my blog

Susan said...

Hey Jen, am missing reading about Jacob....Been a while since you added any new info. Hope you all are well.