Tuesday, August 10, 2010

me and tommy lasorda...sorta


While home for my mom's party, I left her and went to a Chattanooga Lookouts
(minor, minor league baseball) game.

(wasn't that nice of me??)

Actually we all left her. By herself. At home. With a bum knee.

(we are such saints)

But here's the picture that was fun to get.

-



Do you see him? Back there not paying attention to me!! The one, the only Tooommmmyy Lasorda! Like I told Dave, that's the Dodgers guy right?

Here's a little closer pic. Who knew that the first Lookouts game we'd go to since 1994 that a baseball legend would be there. That's makes it even more fun.

Let me take a moment now to introduce a new addition to this blog. It's called Jakes' hat.
You will see it a lot in next few post. It's a keeper. So is he.




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jake and his hat are adorable. Tommy Lasorda - ehhh. Love you all lots!
Farrah

Anonymous said...

Jake is truly adorable...what a sweetheart!!! I love the pictures. We did have a fun and busy weekend. I enjoyed everyone being home...thanks for coming in for my retirement brunch. Give Jake hugs and kisses for me.
Love, Mom