Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Just A Bunch of Bull







Toldya it was a bunch of bull. I think my favorite is that last one.

I mean look at the cowboy's booty.

OUCH! that's gonna hurt.

Dave got tickets at work for the PBR event that came to town. I knew I'd see bull but I didn't expect to see this guy pop a wheelie on his lawnmower.

Oh yes. He did. Several times.




Jake did pretty good.

Beside throwing his buzz lightyear and hitting the old man in front of us he behave decently. The old man didn't mind being hit, he told us he was just glad it wasn't beer.

Yeah, that Jake, he looks sweet. But he's developed quite an arm.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks sweet, is sweet. Sometimes you just have to throw a buzz lightyear at someones head. It's good for the soul. Love the picture with Dave - didn't think it was possible, but Jake is getting even cuter.
Love lots,
Farrah

Anonymous said...

Jacob White you behave yourself in public. Your Gramma said only Nerf toys at the arena from now on.
We had a good laugh though.
Love,
Papaw & Gramma