Thursday, July 1, 2010

Back At It

I am simply one of the most blessed women you will ever meet. I admit, I don't realize it all the time... but I truly am.

God provides little surprises and treats for me all the time. Actually, many of the treats are huge. I mean.. Ephesians 3:20 type of stuff. You know...exceedingly abundantly above all that we ask or think.

When Jake went to school I wondered what would I do? Duh! Nothing!

Of course it would be great to spend the free days reading, shopping.... but in this house... it ain't happening. (I say that to mean we are normal...we're on a budget folks!)

So what did the Lord do? He provided like he always does. He provided a friend, who provided a job...which is absolutely perfect for me !

I now spend a couple days a week working as the studio manager for Mandy Johnson Photography.

Her work is unbelieveable... her heart even better.

I mean just take a look at these pictures...


>




AND OF COURSE SHE DID THIS ONE.....



Mandy's on my mind today because she had surgery. I'm wish'n her well White House style.

Go check out her website and blog if you need a happy place for a moment.
It's brand spankn' new. Click here: mandyjohnsonphotography.com

So I love me some pictures. Good pictures. ( and hers aren't cheap) So I have to let you know that she's got a great deal right now. She's offering fall mini-session for $125. (that's like half off) If your interested just email me at jennyann.white@gmail.com and I'll tell you more about it. (can you tell I just wrote a newsletter for her.. I'm all informationed up)

Hope everyone has a great 4th!

p.s. If you go to her website check out that home video. Oh my! priceless!



3 comments:

Beth Snyder said...

Jen! This is wonderful! Ever since you've posted your family photos, I've pretty much stalked her site at least once a week. So TALENTED! I'm just in awe. I wish I lived in Nashville so I could have my baby's photos taken by her. I might have to take a trip there next summer....Jan 15th is the big day! Surprise!

Jenny Ann said...

BETH! GASP!! I"M SOOOO EXCITED FOR YOU!

Tes said...

love love the pics, so glad i stopped in at the White House today, it really did the trick on cheering me up!! best of luck with your great job.