Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Vacation 2010-1st Attempt

So many cute Jake pictures to show your from our family vacation.

First the facts... we went to the Gulf. Thankfully we didn't see any oil. I went down there with a little boy who was clingy in the water...and came back with this kid.

A doggy-paddlin-let-me-do-it-kicking-like-crazy-pool-water-drinker.



Very cute to watch! But we didn't bring the video camera.
We spent most our days at the pool. Playing like this...



and cheesing like that.


I also spent of alot of time telling a 2 year old to not drink the pool water and .."NO STICKERS IN THE POOL!!"


We did do one beach day. But between the heat, the seaweed and the sand, I was one and done.
Jake started out all smiles...

and ended up hot and tired.

So there ya go... but don't thing you've heard the end of it. Oh yes, more is to come.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Bring it on. Seeing the pictures makes me want to go back more than ever...he did enjoy the water...and I enjoyed him. The pictures are great. What a great week we had. Give Jake a hug and kiss for me. Love y'all.
Grammmy

Anonymous said...

Dear Jake,
I'm glad to see you becoming a little water dog like your dad when he was a little boy. Learning to swim is a good thing for you to know.. You'll have hours of fun doing it. Glad you had a great vacation!
Love,
Pa paw

Anonymous said...

I am glad you all are back from vacation. I know you had a great time.But I was starting to have withdrawls I LOVE me some White house news. Bring it on!
Suzanne