Thursday, May 20, 2010

Spring Math

Here's a little Jenny math for you.

May+Birthday+Hometown= Dayton's Strawberry Festival.

I go every year. (I've only missed two or three) There's a parade, a carnival and lots of lots of Strawberries. I've decided it smells a lot better then the local Mule Day event. (although I enjoy me some mules too)

So let's play a little picture game called Jenny or David. I'll show you a picture from the parade and you guess who took it? (you'll see why we're playing it shortly)

OK. Picture #1:
Answer: Jenny

Picture#2:
Answer: Yep, David


Picture #3:
Answer: I took that one of my parade crew.

Picture #4

Answer: On yeah...that's from Dave

And one final picture. It's my favorite.


Till next year. Remember, May= Strawberries!!!


1 comment:

Tes said...

and sunscreen woman! those arms are a tad red.