Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Age Bowling

Age Bowling? Yep, age bowling. Ever heard of it? It's an instant White family classic.

You see Dave and I made age bowling history tonight. I think we could be in the Guinness World Book of records as the first ones to ever play it.

It's bowling and since we were celebrating my birthday... I decided the goal of the game was to bowl my age. (HAAAAA!) Yes, I wanted to score a 33. In 10 frames.

The rules included no intentional gutterballs but my competitive side came out and the score ruled my actions.

And the winner is....

Drumroll please........dadadadadadadadada

Dave!! He came the closest. I blew it in the 8th frame. When I asked Dave for a winning soundbite he said: " I've never tried so hard to do so bad."

That about sums it up.

Here's the part you all want to see... Jake went bowling as well.
At first he was happy.. and I mean happy to sit and watch.


Then it was his turn.

He'd roll the ball...watch it about halfway.... and then
RUNNNNNN!

Happy Birthday week to me!

A fun weekend... (which I'll share later)... a great night and more to come.
I am forever a blessed Birthday girl!





2 comments:

Anonymous said...

you guys have the most fun, off-the-wall ideas! i love it! and jake is tooo cute!

mel

Ashley said...

JUST FABULOUS!