Tuesday, April 14, 2009

The Bunny Hopped and Hopped and Hopped

So have I ever mentioned that Jake is a lucky little boy?

Or have I ever mentioned that Jake is well loved? (aka spoiled)

He is so loved (aka spoiled) that the Easter bunny visited him THREE times.
Here's what he dropped off Friday night at my parents.

See that little goose in the bottom right hand corner of the picture above?
That my friends is a dog toy. And that my friends has become one of Jake's favorites.
He crawls around squeaking it everywhere. It's quiet cute and annoying at the same time.
Back to the Easter bunny now.
He hopped by for a second time Saturday morning.


And because the bunny had a lot to do on Sunday...he dropped by again on Saturday night.
I still don't have those pictures of him coloring easter eggs. Come to find out they are on a different camera in a different city.
As for next Easter, I'm already petitioning my man and my bunny friends to bring some real live baby ducks. I had them (named Mork and Mindy) and I think Jake should too.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The Easter Bunny certainly was busy on Sequoia St. last weekend---some lucky bunny he was getting to leave treats for Jake! A wonderful weekend was had by all-what a blessed weekend it was.

Anonymous said...

We finally got over to middle tn. to visit our little boy.
I just want to crawl and roll around with him when we are there. Well I got to do that. We walked,talked,crawled, and had fun with pudding! We also had severe weather (which Jake slept through so did Daddy White! that was funny!)
Ya'll should have seen Jake's eggs! His Uncle Adam would have been proud, They were works of ART!!!!