Tuesday, March 1, 2011

School Days

Got a note from Jake's teacher yesterday that they had been studying community helpers and it would be nice if they came dressed to school as a community helper today

Sooooo, with then less then a day's notice I went to work. Fireman... he'd never wear a hat and his boots are too small. Police Officer... maybe? Doctor... no white coat and he'd lose the stethoscope. Soooo I thought of something that is so Jacob...








He's a librarian. With his cardigan, book bag and library card in tow.
My Jakey loves books and I think he's the cutest librarian I've ever seen.



2 comments:

Destiny said...

He is getting so big and cuter than ever! Love you guys! :-)

Anonymous said...

That is absolutely adorable...and so Jacob. Good job Mama! Give the cutest librarian ever a kiss for me...
Love y'all,
Grammy