Tuesday, January 11, 2011

snow

Jake and I have been a movie-watching, elmo-coloring, brownie making, play-doh playing, nappers the past couple of days. Snow had us home-bound and at times a little bored since daddy is away.

We did get to spend a lot of time at our new table.




One of my favorite things about it... his feet dangle from the seat. So stinkin' cute.




And we did get our for a little bit until Jake discovered that not keeping your gloves on results in cold hurting hands.





For some reason he was very interested about our neighbors backyard.


And our final lesson of the day, you can eat snow.... as long as it's not yellow.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jenny these pictures were the best!
I loved the one of Jake peeking through the neighbors fence.
You need to make that boy some snow cream. I heard two different ways. One: Just sweetened condensed milk and snow.
The other: snow, vanilla sugar and milk. I'm for the first one. Have never made it or ate it. If you try it let me know how Jake likes it.
Love ya
Mammy

Katherine said...

Was the chicken in the backyard? I would be peeking, too!