Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Update



It's been so busy around here that I just put the blog on hold.

We are slowly getting into a new routine. Slowly. Very Slowly.

So here's what I want you to know.

Jake's heart is still looking great. We went to the heart doctor this week for the first time in six months. The actual story is that I didn't write the appointment down, knew it was in September, and got a surprise on our way back into town Monday night. My answering machine had a message for the appointment Tuesday morning! The good news, I didn't have time to get worrisome over it.

Jake's heart looked fantastic and we go back in March. If we get the OK sign then... we'll start going yearly. Yearly. Did you read that. YEARLY!! oooohhh! That would be sweet.

I'll get pictures on soon. We've got football and testing and sickness and heat to talk about.

For now, wanted to spread the good news. Thank you Lord!

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

That's great news about Jake!

Anonymous said...

Football! Heat! Over Heart!
That is wonderful news!!!!
GO VOLS!!!!!!
Love You
Mammie